Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Doll Quilt - pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyway I wanted to learn to sew and while I was home visiting from school mom suggested making a doll quilt to start with. Heh so yes be kind as it is my first attempt. I intended it for Felicity.

    Click here.... the quilt photos start at 14.

    ooooh and after this weekend I'll have a new album of the new doll and some goodies I found for her.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member schallerwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2004
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you did a wonderful job. I like the colors.

    Nann

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your quilt looks great

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You did a wonderful job! What's next?

  5. #5
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Cute quilt!

  6. #6
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Very pretty quilt!
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks guys [img]smile.gif[/img] Some of the rows don't line up but meh sometimes sewing a straight line came out wobbly haha

    hmmmm whats next? maybe another quilt. hahaha I don't have a sew machine so I'd have to go home to do anything. I kind of want to try doll clothes (later on tho need more practice) just have to find a pattern I like.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great quilt!Your dolls look lovely!

  9. #9
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I like it! I've been wanting to mske quilts for all my dolls for awhile. Your looks good and is encouraging. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should Pumpkin They are pretty easy to do and fun. hahah actually if you saw it in person its more noticable that the squares don't line up perfectly. I swear at times the machine had a mind of its own haha...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •